How to Transfer
LTU agrees to admit LCC students who meet the following conditions for the undergraduate programs:
-Students who have earned a high school diploma or GED equivalent
-Students who are currently taking classes towards or have successfully completed an LCC Associates degree program appropriate for the BS degree sought, earning a 2.0 GPA as documented by an official LCC transcript. Program guides will indicate the courses required.
-Students who have not completed the LCC Associates degree will be reviewed for a course-by-course credit evaluation or evaluation based on an articulation agreement.
-Interested in finding what LCC classes transfer to LTU? Click here for a list of transfer programs to our Lansing and main campus locations. Can't find your program? Click here for a list of all programs that transfer to LTU's main campus.
1) Contact the Lawrence Tech Lansing Community College Coordinator to set up an appointment to discuss transferring at 517.483.9724 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) Bring high school transcripts, as well as transcripts from all colleges you have attended to the meeting to discuss credit transfers.
3) Fill out a Lawrence Tech Application. (Apply online here)
4) Have all official transcripts sent to LTU.
5) Come to Orientation and Registration at the University Center and sign up for your courses!