Apply Now for Federal Aid
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the form used to determine your eligibility for need-based financial aid. The FAFSA serves as the official application for federal and many state financial aid programs.
Before you apply for aid, read the instructions below:
• You must be a citizen or eligible non-citizen of the limited United States with a valid Social Security number.
• You must be a high school graduate or a senior in high school. High school seniors cannot apply until after Jan. 1.
• You must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) annually (after Jan. 1), and don't forget to include the Federal school code for Lawrence Tech (002279).
• The 2012-2013 FAFSA is for financial aid starting the fall semester 2012. Please read the instructions carefully.
• Male students who fail to register with Selective Service before turning age 26 are ineligible for Federal student loan and grant programs, including Pell Grants, Federal Work Study, and Stafford Loans. (Parents who want to borrow a PLUS loan do not have to satisfy the registration requirement.). Register at www.sss.gov or obtain a registration form at your local post office.
Additional Information about Student Loans
The above links are not hosted by, nor run by Lawrence Tech.