Logging into Blackboard 9.1
Please use your Campus username and password to access your Blackboard account.
Look up your username in BannerWeb
- Log into BannerWeb.
- Click on Personal Information.
- Click on View Email Addresses.
- The campus email address before the @ltu.edu is your new campus username.
To change your Campus password
- Please use LTU's MyPassword website to change your Campus password.
- Choose Edit my Profile, if you have not set up profile previously. If you have a profile set up, skip to Step 5.
- Your initial password is your 8 digit birthdate MMDDYYYY. For security reasons, you should change your password from the initial Campus password.
- Choose two security questions and click update.
- Select Change my Password. Enter your Campus username and password. Choose a new 8 character or more password that has not been used the previous 7 times.
You may also contact the Help Desk at 248.204.2330 or email@example.com to have your Campus password reset.
First time logging in Blackboard?
For security reasons, you should change your password the first time you log into Blackboard.
- Verify, and/or update email address listed in Blackboard and change password
- Blackboard (by default) uses the LTU email address (firstname.lastname@example.org); any email sent from any course or organization is sent to the email address listed in Blackboard.
To change/verify email address in Blackboard
- Access the Blackboard Tools (left side of main screen)
- Select Personal Information
- Select Edit Personal Information (email)
- Type in the desired email address and click Submit